Full-stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a back-end programmer to join a young and rapidly-growing startup in Barcelona.
- Help design and implement core features of the production website and production iPhone/Android app backend code.
- Build infrastructure to support various external features and other units of the business.
- Think about performance all the time, and proactively make changes to make our platform better.
What we are looking for:
- Extremely comfortable working with Unix command line tools.
- Experience programming against SQL and "NoSQL" databases, and an understanding of what using one database over another
- Solid knowledge of Ruby, Rails.
- Very comfortable with Git, not only basic usage but with more advanced features as well.
- Ability to work on real time software.
- Experience with external and internal API's.
- Ability to prioritize coding tasks and ship code quickly and regularly.
- Superb communication skills and patience with others.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Expertise in HTTP and Request/Response Web Architecture including REST API development.
Would be great:
- Experience with AWS concepts and technology.
- Experience working in Lean development (a plus).
What you get:
- Join a rapidly growing startup located in Barcelona.
- Come in and build out the Engineering practices/procedures.
- Competitive compensation.