1. Resolve today to “switch on” your success mechanism and unlock your goal-achieving mechanism by deciding exactly what you really want in life.
2. Make a list of ten goals that you want to achieve in the foreseeable future. Write them down in the present tense, as if you have already achieved them.
3. Select the one goal that could have the greatest positive impact on your life if you were to achieve it, and write it down at the top of another piece of paper.
4. Make a list of everything you could do to achieve this goal, organize it by sequence and priority, and then take action on it immediately.
5. Practice mindstorming by writing out twenty ideas that could help you achieve your most important goal, and then take action on at least one of those ideas.
6. Resolve to do something every day, seven days a week, to achieve your most important goal until you are successful.
7. Continually remind yourself that “failure is not an option.” No matter what, resolve to persist until you succeed.